– Negative Lateral Flow / PCR Test taken within 48 hours of an event
– Double Vaccination status
This proof must be presented upon entry via an NHS Covid Pass on the NHS App or an NHS Covid Pass letter. Failure to present this proof will result in refusal of entry, no refunds will be offered in this case.
You can get a digital NHS COVID Pass through the NHS App or NHS website. (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/)
You can also download your NHS COVID Pass as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
If you’ve had:
– a vaccine used in the UK – your NHS COVID Pass lasts for 30 days, but the 30 day period refreshes every time you log into the app
– a negative PCR test or rapid lateral flow test – your NHS COVID Pass is valid for 48 hours after a negative result
Always check the expiry date before using your covid pass.
We want our guests to feel safe and confident in our venue, and we continue to have a number of measures in place.
– Hand sanitiser stations will still be situated throughout the venue
– Team Members will continue to wear masks
– Our air ventilation system will be set at its highest capacity
– Whilst face masks aren’t required, we ask that you respect those who choose to wear one.
We want to thank our guests for their on-going support and patience over the last 20 months!
Packages include entry & Q-Jump for your group, a reserved booth in your chosen room & a drinks package – it’s the ultimate way to kickstart your night out! Prices start from just £9 per person.
Very limited availability, get in quick to guarantee your spot!
Click HERE to book your packages… Just select the Friday or Saturday night of your choice in January.